Sunday, July 15, 2012

Small haulage..

Hi everyone, just wanted to share with you all the things that I bought this past week. Me and my girlfriend went out on my day off and decided to go shopping.. I had a lot of fun hanging out with her.. Anyhow, we didn't get a chance to take some photo coz we were busy chatting/ and shopping of course. Nonetheless, here are the clothing items I hauled. The shirt and the knitted vest were from H&M as well as the three bracelet, I also got a hat but, it's not shown on the picture. All these items were under $20. Then, the next three dresses were from F21/target. The black dress is from Target for $5.48. The pink chiffon dress were $15 and the coral lace dress were$9..I'm telling you ladies, we don't need to spend a lot to look cute :) P.S. we also went to Jolibee it's a Filipino fast food chain which is similar to Mc Donald's but better (lol). We had halo halo which is (from Tagalog word halò, "mix") is a popular Filipino dessert that is a mixture of shaved ice, milk, and different kinds of fruits which is so yummmyyyyy...this is my to go desert this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment