Friday, July 27, 2012

Little bitty drugstore haul

Hi ladies, just wanted to share with you all the things I've gotten today. Ever-since I saw the Revlon Color Stay Whipped foundation on YouTube, I've been thinking of getting one, and now I finally have my hands on them as well as the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. (will review these products later). Lastly, Walgreens has their Sinful Color nail polishes on sale this week for 99cents (original price was $1.99) so, I grabbed four of them. I love Sinful Color nail polishes because they're cheap and they last for about 2 weeks on nails until they chip. Colors from left to right: leaf frog, you just wait, Tokyo pearl and rain storm. My color from revlon foundation was 240 natural beige, I'm an NC 30-35 on Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment