Saturday, June 2, 2012

What's in my purse?

Since, I'm still too shy to do videos on YouTube I might as well just do a post on what's in my purse. So, here's the purse I'm enjoying at the moment. It's a fringe white shoulder/ cross-body bag that I got at Rue 21 for $7.00 I scored big time on this one. So, what's inside the bag... Nothing too interesting really, I just have my coach wallet, coin purse and my random make up bag which carries random stuff. Although I love make up, I could careless bring them with me, I mean I'm a typical person that doesn't wear make up on a daily basis.I wear make up maybe twice or thrice a week at the most. However, I love collecting and playing with them. Weird right?!? But anyhow, let go back on what I carry with me on a daily basis. As you can see I have my car keys, ooops forgotten to take. Pic of my iphone, I have my antibacterial wet wipes, burt's bees lip balm my favorite, lip-stains, mirror, of course I gotta have my body spray and hand lotion and most importantly my nail cutter coz I can't stand long nails at least for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment