Monday, August 20, 2012

L.A / Back to school haul

This will be a haul post once again.. I know summer is ending and fall is around the corner so, I decided to take advantage of all the sale that's going on now. About two weeks ago, me and the Bf went for a little vacation in L.A I didn't get a chance to take photo on my iPhone :(. We went to Knotts Berry Farm, Venice Beach, Long Beach and did some shopping at Hollywood Blvd.. We had so much fun we love going to L.A. coz' it's so different from the Bay Area, anyhow I did went to Zara and only got two items from their sale section :/ (and i also grabbed some fall necessities from H&M)but that's okay since when I came back I did some damage. Since American Eagle Outfitters were having a huge sale we decided to take advantage! I got all these items from AE for $50 I'm not even kidding. The shirts were $6.99 additional 50% off of that so it turned out to be $3.49 each that was a greatttttt deal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment